GUIDELINES OF REQUESTING AND RELEASING OF RECORDS
1. Fill up request form.
• For Admitted patient at the Nurses Station;
• Discharged patient at the Medical Records Department.
2. Before claiming your request please follow up after 2-4 days
Through our landline no. or cellphone no. if it’s already available
88320636 local.7131 / 09175742586
3. Come to Medical Records Department to pick up Charge slip and pay at the Cashier.
• Clinical Abstract (500 pesos)
• Medical Certificate (300 pesos)
• Discharged Summary (300 pesos)
• Record of Operation/ NSD record (300 pesos)
• Photocopy/ Certified True copy (5.63pesos)
4. Upon claiming your request records, present:
• Official receipt (OR)
• Valid ID of patient
• Valid ID of Authorized Representative
• Authorization letter from patient/relative of patient
GUIDELINES OF PROCESSING OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE
1. Only the parents are allowed to go to Medical Records Department for the processing of birth certificate of their child.
2. Fill up all the necessary information in the birth certificate draft form
3. Submit the fully accomplished draft form to Medical Records Department along with the requirements needed for the processing:
a. For Married Parents : 2 copies of photocopied marriage contract and Crib tag
b. Not Married Parents: Crib Tag
c. Single Mother: 2 Valid ID
4. Bring issued Charge slip and Pay 300 pesos for Original Birth Certificate form at the Cashier Department
5. Processing of birth certificates is from Monday – Saturday 8 am – 4 pm only.
6. Birth certificate must be processed 2 weeks after giving birth to prevent delayed registration.
GUIDELINES OF PROCESSING OF DEATH CERTIFICATE
1. Only Immediate Relative/ Authorized Representative are allowed to go to Medical Records Department for the processing of death certificate of their patient.
2. Submit the requirements needed for the processing:
• Valid ID of Immediate relative.
• Valid ID of Patient.
• Valid ID of Authorized representative.
• Authorization Letter form Immediate Relative.
3. Bring issued Charge slip and Pay 300 pesos for Original Death Certificate form at the Cashier Department.
4. Processing of death certificates is from Monday – Saturday 8 am – 4 pm only.