- Performs therapeutic pulmonary procedures (Aerosol Therapy)
- Carries out diagnostic pulmonary procedures. (PFT, PEFR, IS)
- Charging of every procedure done on the patient.
- Encoding of the patient examination results
- Releasing of patients examination results.
- Organize logbook with patient’s record.
- Properly cleans and maintain all machine used.
- Properly endorses work to the incoming RT staff on duty.
- Maintain stocks and supplies needed for day to day operation.
- Perform the other duties as maybe assigned to you from time to time by the corporation.
- Graduate of BS in Physical Therapy and License Physical Therapist
- At least one (1) year work experience