- Performs different routine special examination/procedures in the assigned section.
- Responsible in the preventive maintenance and troubleshooting of machine and equipment on time of duty.
- Assists the section head in doing the monthly census, charges and expenses for the month.
- Responsible in the inventory and evaluation of good quality reagents.
- Ensures reliability of laboratory procedures by running samples together with controls.
- Monitors proper processing, handling and storage of specimen.
- Responsible in overseeing the efficient filing and keeping of results in the assigned section.
- Assists the section head in the evaluation of new machine, methods and procedures based on actual demonstration of prospective companies.
- Responsible in performing the responsibilities of the section head when the latter goes on leave or is absent on duty.
- Supervises the maintenance of cleanliness and orderliness in the laboratory.
- Perform the other duties as maybe assigned to you from time to time by the corporation.
- Graduate of BS in Medical Technologist and licensed Medical Technologist
- At least one (1) year work experience