- Develops, administers and supervises nutrition and food preparation and service programs in hospitals, nursing homes, company cafeterias or similar settings;
- Evaluates nutritional status of individuals and provides nutrition counseling and consulting to health professionals, dietetic interns, community groups, government, media and individuals;
- Aids in the prevention and/or treatment of inadequate nutrition;
- Plans, evaluates and conducts nutrition education programs and develops educational materials for various audiences;
- Practices on an individual basis or as a member of an interdisciplinary team to determine nutritional needs of patients and to plan normal and therapeutic menus.
- Graduate of BS in Nutrition
- Has License
- Has 1 year work experience