- Performs and guides subordinates of the following procedures:
1. Electrocardiogram (ECG)
2. Treadmill Exercise Test
3. 24- hour Holter Monitor
4. 24- hour BP Monitor
- Assists Neurologists in performing cranial ultrasound.
- Assists readers-on-deck (cardiologists, neurologists, and vascular consultant) in reading on their respective procedures.
- Gathers patient’s data pertinent to the procedure.
- Encodes and submits monthly census and rebates to accounting department.
- Encodes and releases of patients results.
- Charges the patient.
- Prepares technologies’ schedule of duties and submit to supervisor for final approval.
- Helps oversee traffic flow and/or flow of patients for examination.
- Discuss with supervisor regarding department’s problem (s) and its possible solution.
- Answers inquiries or telephone inquiries from patients.
- Helps maintain the stocks of supplies/materials needed for the day to day operations.
- Attends employees meetings.
- Maintain cleanliness of the department.
- Perform the other duties as maybe assigned to you from time to time by the corporation.
- Has a Bachelor degree of Nursing
- At least two (2) Years work experience