- Supports accounting operations by filing documents, reconciling statements, running software programs.
- Maintains accounting records by making copies, filing documents.
- Reconciles bank statements by comparing statements with general ledger. Maintains accounting database by entering data into the computer processing backups.
- Verifies financial reports by running depreciation software program.
- Protects organization value b keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Perform the other duties as maybe assigned to you from time to time by the corporation.
- Graduate of 4 year - Accounting related course.
- At least two (2) Years work experience.